What Is An Auto Insurance Broker
What Is And Why Use An Auto Insurance Broker?
Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value.
With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent auto insurance broker like Insurance Brokers Group, you get choices.
Benefits of using an Auto Insurance Broker
Why? Because independent an auto insurance broker represent a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. As independent agents, they work hard for you and have your best interest at heart – Advocating for you in times of need. This type of personalized service can be very important when purchasing insurance, and absolutely necessary when filing a claim.
Learn the benefits of a local insurance broker
Can an Auto Insurance Broker help me in any State?
Serving states from California to Florida here are a few reasons why Insurance Brokers Group should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance.
What type of service will an Auto Insurance Broker Provide?
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are
value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, and life.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, please contact Insurance Brokers Group today. Give us a call today at 800-459-6060.