Surety Bonds, Fidelity and Commercial Contractors Bonds
Surety and fidelity bonds are necessary for most businesses whether required by local or state mandates, or to provide added protection and indemnification.
Bonds can also play a critical part in your overall risk management strategy, no matter the size of your company.
Insurance Brokers Group Bond Division offers the range and flexibility you need to help secure the right type of protection, comply with contractual statutory or court mandated requirements.
Our experienced Fidelity underwriters can help ensure you are able to conduct business and safeguard valuable assets.
Surety & Fidelity Bond Offerings
Below are some of the different types of surety and fidelity bonds offered through Insurance Brokers Group. All coverage’s and services may not be available for all businesses or in all states.
For details on what coverage’s and services are available to you contact Insurance Brokers Group.
Commercial Surety Bonds
Commercial surety bonds help ensure performance of an obligation and compliance with statute or court mandated requirements. We provide your business with multiple commercial surety bond options that include, but are not limited to:
- Non-construction performance surety bonds to help ensure fulfillment of contract obligations
- License and permit bonds to meet government-mandated requirements
- Probate and judicial bonds for fiduciaries and civil court proceedings
- Public official bonds for tax collectors, town managers, treasurers & notaries
Help safeguard business assets from fraud and theft with The Hartford’s range of fidelity bonds. Ideal for small and mid-size businesses, our fidelity bond options include:
- ERISA Fidelity Bonds to meet federal statutory compliance obligation for retirement plan assets
- Crime Policy which offers covers loss resulting from employee theft, forgery, robbery and safe burglary, and computer and funds transfer fraud
- Business Service Bond to protect against loss from employee theft while performing services for others
Contract Surety Bonds
Insurance Brokers Group offers bid, payment and performance bonds specifically underwritten to address the needs of general, highway/heavy, trade and specialty contractors of all sizes.