Guest Post Guidelines for Insurance Brokers Group
Insurance is needed and required by all Americans if they own a car, home, motorcycle, etc. The need for proper coverage at an affordable cost is one of the largest searches on the internet.
Insurance Brokers Group is a national insurance agencies helping families and businesses across America. We are helping explain insurance to consumers in a friendly and simple manner all can understand.
If you are an expert in one of these areas of insurance, we would love to invite you to submit a guest post to Insurance Brokers Group for publishing on InsuranceBrokersGroup.com
What's in it for You?
Writing for Insurance Brokers Group not help Americans to learn about insurance, but will also be great for you as a contributor. As a guest post contributor, you'll be able to add backlinks to your website and social media (see details below), and potentially have your writing exposed to tens of thousands of people.
Easy Guest Post Submission Steps
- Let us know you're interested in guest posting using our contact form
- We'll reach out to you to agree on an article idea
- Please write articles in Google Drive
- Please write 800+ words (no maximum)
- Feel free to include up to 2 links to your own site/s (no affiliate links, please)
- Cite noteworthy stats/quotes/info by linking to your sources (Please include at least 3 to 4 high quality sources)
- For your first guest post, please include a quick bio and headshot. See example below.
- We will email you when your article goes live and help promote it
- Submission will via Google Doc Link. Use subject line: "IBG Guest Post Submission"
- We will email contact info once approved
Here’s a bit more detail on a few of the items above...
Guest Post Contact Form
Please let us know you're interested in guest posting for us along with your topics of expertise. We will get back to you shortly.
Write like you’re talking to a good friend, and feel free to break rules. Start sentences with “But” or “And”. Write a couple words and skip a line. You’re not submitting an English paper.
Here's an example of an article format The Best Local Insurance Agents & Brokers Near Me
Please use bullet points & numbered lists as often as you can, and occasional bolding when it makes sense. We also aim for pretty short paragraphs. Often after just 1-2 sentences, we’ll have a line break.The goal is to create lots of white space and break up the text into manageable, bite-sized pieces readers see and instantly think, “that’s gonna be easy to read.”
SEO optimized content
1. Keywords tied to the article topic, preferably long-tail keywords related to content.
2. Use Your Keywords in the Title and Subheadings H1, H2, H3, H4
3. Links to authority websites - i.e. Wikipedia, Insurance Information Institute, etc. No linking to competitor sites offering or selling insurance products.
4. SEO friendly meta description and permalink. Write Compelling Titles and Meta Descriptions
5. Optimize your images with image alt text. Images must be royalty free and Creative Commons images
6. Link internally when possible.
7. Use tools like Grammarly to check grammar and Hemmingway to reduce lengthy content.
8. Make sure to keep writing style light, simple, easy to read and understand with plenty of whitespace.
9. Quality high PR authority backlinking to article
Sample Bio with Link to Media
For example:“John is the founder of InsuranceBrokersGroup.com, a site dedicated to helping people understand insurance and find more affordable rates. He has been featured in Forbes, US News and World Report, and NBC News, and is a passionate advocate for better insurance for consumers. John lives in St Louis with his beautiful wife Melissa and has three children. You can reach John on Twitter @insbrokersgroup.”
*Terms & Conditions: By submitting a guest post to Insurance Brokers Group, LLC, you agree to allow Insurance Brokers Group to use the content you provide on its website, www.insurancebrokersgroup.com or www.insurancebrokers.com. Submission does not guarantee approval. Insurance Brokers Group reserves the right to return any article to its sender, which the sender may use elsewhere. We also reserve the right to modify any article, add links and calls-to-action, add images, fix grammatical errors, etc., without the consent of the contributor.